Our Season - General Information
- We start on our around the 1st of August and go through late October / early November
- Practices during August will be anywhere from 2 to 4 nights per week (Monday through Thursday). Which squad you're on will determine the # of nights per week.
- After Labor Day, practices drop to 1 to 3 nights per week.
- Practices start at 6pm and last up to 2 hours.
- Once school starts, some cheer squads move practice to our schools. For those, practice start time shifts to 6:30PM.
- Practices will take place on multiple fields and parks throughout our district based on space. They can be at Romanoski Field (our home field), Franconia Park, Indian Crest or Indian Valley. Once lighting becomes an issue, practices will be centralized at Romanoski field.
- Games will occur either Friday night, Saturday or Sunday. Times vary for games. They will start around the 3rd weekend in August and are scheduled over the Labor Day Weekend.
- Each squad has 1 game per weekend - this includes Cheer and Football.
- In addition, all Cheer Squads will participate in the Bux-mont Cheer Classic which falls on the 1st or 2nd Weekend in October. This is a full day event where the squads get to show off their routine!